The wonderful part about risotto is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Risotto with Smoked Herring is rich and flavorful. If you are searching for a fish dish that is creamy, packed with nutrients and has a hearty flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- lasagne sheets (I used fresh)
- 1/2 pumpkin
- pumpkin soup
- 2 tablespoons cream
- dukkah spice mix
- gruyere cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Put some olive oil on the bottom of a baking dish
- Peel the pumpkin.
- With a peeler, cut thin slices.
- In a bowl, mix the soup with 2 tablespoons of cream.
- Place a sheet of lasagne and a few slices of pumpkin on top
- Pour some soup in place of the traditional bechamel then sprinkle with some Dukkah.
- Repeat two or three times, until all the pasta, pumpkin, and sauce is used. Top with grated cheese.
- Bake it for about 45 minutes.