Pumpkin Creme CaramelMcCormick
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (McCormick®)
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F. Stir sugar and water in heavy medium saucepan until slightly dissolved. Without stirring, cook on medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until sugar turns golden brown. Immediately pour into 9-inch round cake pan. Wearing oven mitts, quickly swirl and tilt pan to coat bottom and sides of pan with caramelized sugar. Place pan in large shallow baking pan. Let caramelized sugar stand at room temperature to cool and harden slightly.
- 2Place milks, pumpkin, cream cheese, eggs, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla in blender container; cover. Blend on medium speed until smooth. Pour over caramelized sugar in pan. Pour enough hot water into baking pan to come halfway up side of cake pan.
- 3Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center of flan come out clean. Cool slightly. Carefully remove pan from water. Cool completely on wire rack.
- 4Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Carefully run knife around flan to loosen from pan. Invert onto serving plate. Gently remove cake pan.
PER SERVING *
|Calories840Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Cannabis CaramelsGood and Baked
Homemade Salted CaramelsDaily Dish Recipes
6 Minute Microwave CaramelsSpend with Pennies
Homemade Salted CaramelsThe Cooking Mom
Microwave CaramelsCooking Classy
Salted Caramel Chocolate Shortbread BarsTracey's Culinary Adventures
My Mom’s Famous CaramelsMel's Kitchen Cafe
Homemade CaramelGreat Grub, Delicious taste
Caramel Apple DipAmanda's Cookin'
Pumpkin Spice Sweetened Condensed Coconut MilkAri's Menu
Pumpkin Pie with Sweetened Condensed MilkBaking Bites
Pumpkin PieI Adore Food!
Perfect Pumpkin PieAllRecipes
Easy Foolproof Pumpkin PieAmerican Heritage Cooking
Perfect Pumpkin Piechowhound.com
Pumpkin Pie with Condensed MilkKothamally
Silky Gingersnap Pumpkin PieFork Knife Swoon
Two Minute Pumpkin Pudding.Mama Loves Food
Best Pumpkin PieCenter Cut Cook
Condensed Milk Cheese CakeBaking Mom
Caramel Cream Cheese Custard (Flan de Queso)Eating Well
Pumpkin Cream Cheese FillingAll She Cooks
Frozen Strawberry Cream PieBunny's Warm Oven
Cinnamon Oatmeal Cream Cheese BarsBake or Break
Leche Flan with Cream CheeseSalu Salo Recipes
Pineapple-Cream Cheese FlanKraft
STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE CAKENew Cake Recipes
Cherry-O Cream Cheese PieDeep South Dish