Pumpkin Creme BruleeLolibox
If you have been toying with trying a different pumpkin dessert recipe this year for Thanksgiving, then make this decadent Pumpkin Creme Brulee. The sweet and creamy flavors are out of this world. If you are planning an intimate family or friend Thanksgiving dinner, this is the dessert to prepare. These individual serving sweet treats look amazing and are packed with rich holiday flavors. We hope you love this recipe as much as we do.
- 300 grams pumpkin (peeled)
- 2 eggs
- skim milk (25 cl.)
- 3 tablespoons powdered milk
- sweetener (to taste)
- 1Preheat oven to 284F
- 2Cut the pumpkin into cubes.
- 3After steam cooking the pumpkin, mash it with a fork and set aside.
- 4In a saucepan, mix the eggs with the milk and then add the milk powder and sweetener.
- 5Mix well and cook on low heat.
- 6Add the mashed pumpkin and continue to cook while mixing.
- 7When the mixture has thickened, pour into ramekins and bake for 30 minutes.
- 8Let cool, then refrigerate.
- 9When ready to serve, sprinkle sugar over the top and torch to caramelize.