Sometimes when you are scouring through recipes to find the perfect one that will satisfy your sweet tooth and put smiles on your loved ones faces. This recipe for Pumpkin Cream with Blue Cheese, Camembert skewer with Gin combines three perfectly pa…
red ingredients with a decadent and hearty taste that will leave your guests satisfied. The Pumpkin Cream with Blue Cheese, Camembert skewer with Gin recipe is a smooth and rich treat. If you want to experience pure palate pleasure, then try these sweet treats.
- 300 grams pumpkin
- 1 leek
- 1 small potato
- 50 grams blue cheese
- 4 camembert cheese (small servings)
- 1 egg (mixed)
- Peel pumpkin pieces, potato and chop.
- Chop leek.
- Cook in boiling water for about 25 minutes.
- When vegetables are done, set aside some broth.
- Drain vegetables.
- Add blue cheese to vegetables and drizzle with olive oil.
- Puree with an immersion blender and add some broth, if needed.
- Season with salt.
- Dust camembert cheeses with flour, dip in egg and coat with breadcrumbs and fry in plenty of hot oil.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Thread fried cheese onto a skewer and top with a little gin tonic jelly on top.
- Serve with pumpkin cream.