Pumpkin Cream with Blue Cheese, Camembert skewer with GinKooking
Sometimes when you are scouring through recipes to find the perfect one that will satisfy your sweet tooth and put smiles on your loved ones faces. This recipe for Pumpkin Cream with Blue Cheese, Camembert skewer with Gin combines three perfectly paired ingredients with a decadent and hearty taste that will leave your guests satisfied. The Pumpkin Cream with Blue Cheese, Camembert skewer with Gin recipe is a smooth and rich treat. If you want to experience pure palate pleasure, then try these sweet treats.
- 300 grams pumpkin
- 1 leeks
- 1 small potatoes
- 50 grams blue cheese
- 4 camembert (small servings)
- bread crumbs
- 1 eggs (mixed)
- 1Peel pumpkin pieces, potato and chop.
- 2Chop leek.
- 3Cook in boiling water for about 25 minutes.
- 4When vegetables are done, set aside some broth.
- 5Drain vegetables.
- 6Add blue cheese to vegetables and drizzle with olive oil.
- 7Puree with an immersion blender and add some broth, if needed.
- 8Season with salt.
- 9Dust camembert cheeses with flour, dip in egg and coat with breadcrumbs and fry in plenty of hot oil.
- 10Drain on paper towels.
- 11Thread fried cheese onto a skewer and top with a little gin tonic jelly on top.
- 12Serve with pumpkin cream.