- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar (divided)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract (divided)
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon extract (McCormick® Pure Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend)
- 17 5/16 ounces frozen puff pastry sheets (thawed)
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Beat cream cheese, egg, 2 tablespoons of the granulated sugar, cornstarch and 1 teaspoon of the vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Set aside. Mix pumpkin, remaining 2 tablespoons granulated sugar and pumpkin pie spice blend extract in small bowl until well blended.
- Unfold puff pastry sheets on lightly floured surface. Cut strips 1 inch apart and 1 1/2 inches across down long sides of each pastry sheet. Spread 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture down center of each pastry sheet. Top each with 1/2 of the pumpkin mixture. Fold over 1 pastry strip at a time, alternating sides, to enclose filling. Place pastries on baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Cool on baking sheet 5 minutes. Remove to wire rack. Cool completely. For the glaze, mix confectioners’ sugar, water and remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until smooth. Drizzle over each pastry. Store leftover pastries in refrigerator.
|Calories380Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.