Pumpkin CheesecakeMadeleine Cocina
This seasonal dessert is perfect during the autumn and winter seasons. Pumpkin blossoms during these seasons and is at it's ripest peak. Tr our Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe to get a element of what this season can taste like. Let us know about your experience baking this Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe in the comments below. You can also give a star rating for this Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe as well. Happy Baking!
- 1 1/2 cups cookies (Maria, may substitute graham crackers)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 60 grams butter (melted)
- 600 grams cream cheese
- 300 grams pumpkin purée
- 1/3 cup piloncillo (melted, may substitute brown sugar)
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 50 grams sour cream
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius.
- 2Combine the cookies, walnuts, cinnamon, sugar and butter together to form the crust and press into a cake pan. Bake until lightly golden, approximately 10 minutes. Remove from oven and lower the heat to 150 Celsius.
- 3Beat the cream cheese with the sugar until smooth. Add the pumpkin and mix to incorporate. Add the piloncillo, ginger, nutmeg, nutmeg, sour cream, and the eggs, one by one. Beat until homogenous and without lumps.
- 4Pour over the crust into the cake pan and place in a larger baking dish. Pour hot water into the baking dish. Check during the baking to make sure the water doesn’t evaporate completely.
- 5Bake approximately 90 minutes, when the surface is firm to the touch but still wobbly in the middle.
- 6Let cool in the pan for approximately 2 hours at room temperature. Remove from pan and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight before serving.
PER SERVING *
|Calories540Calories from Fat340|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat340|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.