Pumpkin Cheese PieKooking
If your sweet tooth is calling and you want to answer it with a delicious and decadent dessert that is out of this world, then this recipe for Pumpkin Cheese Pie is the treat you have been searching for. This dessert will melt in your mouth and leave you guests wanting more. This dessert is best served with a tall glass of ice cold milk. You will fall head over heals for this one.
- 1 package cookies (Neapolitan)
- 6 Goya Maria Cookies
- 50 grams melted butter
- 2 packages cream cheese
- 120 grams sugar (plain)
- 30 grams brown sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 200 grams pumpkin (roasted)
- 60 milliliters whipping cream (for garnish)
- ground cinnamon
- ground ginger
- 1Preheat the oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F.
- 2Crush cookies and mix cookie crumbs with melted butter.
- 3Press cookie crumb mixture in an even layer onto the base and walls of nonstick pan.
- 4Bake crust in oven for about 5-6 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- 5In a bowl, whisk cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy.
- 6Add eggs and beat well.
- 7Add remaining ingredients and stir until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- 8Pour mixture into prepared crust. Bake in preheated oven for about 1 hour.
- 9Turn off oven heat and let cool in the oven for an additional hour.
- 10To serve, top pieces of cheesecake with whipped cream and dust with ground cinnamon and ground ginger.