If your sweet tooth is calling and you want to answer it with a delicious and decadent dessert that is out of this world, then this recipe for Pumpkin Cheese Pie is the treat you have been searching for. This dessert will melt in your mouth and leave you guests wanting more. This dessert is best served with a tall glass of ice cold milk. You will fall head over heals for this one.
- 1 package cookies (Neapolitan)
- 6 Maria Cookies
- 50 grams melted butter
- 2 packages cream cheese
- 120 grams sugar (plain)
- 30 grams brown sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 200 grams pumpkin (roasted)
- 60 milliliters whipping cream (for garnish)
- ground cinnamon
- ground ginger
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F.
- Crush cookies and mix cookie crumbs with melted butter.
- Press cookie crumb mixture in an even layer onto the base and walls of nonstick pan.
- Bake crust in oven for about 5-6 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- In a bowl, whisk cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust. Bake in preheated oven for about 1 hour.
- Turn off oven heat and let cool in the oven for an additional hour.
- To serve, top pieces of cheesecake with whipped cream and dust with ground cinnamon and ground ginger.