- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 100 grams chocolate chips
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 120 milliliters plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup pureed pumpkin (cooked and)
- 2 cups spelt flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 360°F. Grease a bundt pan with butter.
- Swirl Preparation:
- In a bowl, mix the sugar, cinnamon, and the butter (in small pieces). With your fingers, knead until obtaining a wet sand texture. Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Cake Preparation:
- In another bowl, beat the eggs with sugar for about 5 minutes with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add the yogurt, oil, and pumpkin and mix well.
- Add the flour with the baking powder, baking soda, ginger, and cinnamon, and mix until homogeneous.
- Place half of the batter in the pan and carefully, without touching the sides, add the swirl mixture all around the bundt pan. Add remaining cake batter on top and bake until cooked (until a toothpick entered into the center comes out clean).
- Remove from oven, let cool, and remove from pan.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and ground cinnamon.