Pumpkin Bundt Cake with Cinnamon and Chocolate SwirlAnanás e Hortelã
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 100 grams chocolate chips
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 120 milliliters plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup pumpkin purée (cooked and)
- 2 cups spelt flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 360°F. Grease a bundt pan with butter.
- 2Swirl Preparation:
- 3In a bowl, mix the sugar, cinnamon, and the butter (in small pieces). With your fingers, knead until obtaining a wet sand texture. Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- 4Cake Preparation:
- 5In another bowl, beat the eggs with sugar for about 5 minutes with an electric mixer until creamy.
- 6Add the yogurt, oil, and pumpkin and mix well.
- 7Add the flour with the baking powder, baking soda, ginger, and cinnamon, and mix until homogeneous.
- 8Place half of the batter in the pan and carefully, without touching the sides, add the swirl mixture all around the bundt pan. Add remaining cake batter on top and bake until cooked (until a toothpick entered into the center comes out clean).
- 9Remove from oven, let cool, and remove from pan.
- 10Sprinkle with powdered sugar and ground cinnamon.