Though it may be the perfect dessert for Thanksgiving dinner, once you try this Pumpkin Bundt Cake, you'll be looking for excuses to make it all year!
- 15 ounces pumpkin purée
- 1 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Spray a bundt cake pan liberally with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place the pumpkin, sugars, canola oil, vanilla, and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Whisk until smooth and combined.
- Sift the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt into the bowl. Whisk until the ingredients come together into a smooth, medium-thick batter.
- Pour the batter into the bundt pan.
- Transfer the pan to the middle rack of the preheated oven.
- Bake the bundt cake for 55-70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 15-20 minutes.
- To release the cake, run a butter knife between the edge of the cake and the pan. Turn the cake onto a large serving plate.
- Allow the cake to cool for 1-2 hours before slicing and serving.