Cozy-up on a cool day with this sweet and creamy Autumnal dessert.
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon clove
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 cups baguette (diced into 1 inch cubes)
- cooking spray
- maple syrup (optional.)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Grease a 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Dice the baguette into one 1-inch pieces.
- Pour the whole milk, canned pumpkin, brown sugar, eggs, egg yolk, spices, coconut oil and vanilla extract into a blender container. Blend on high until smooth.
- Scatter the baguette pieces over the baking dish. Pour the pumpkin mixture over the bread until all of the bread is covered in pumpkin.
- Insert the baking dish into the oven, and bake for 30-40 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the pudding.
- Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup.
|Calories270Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Cheyanna Oleskewicz 18 Apr 2018
really great recipe though I substituted some things too lower the carb count. heavy cream instead of milk, stevia baking brown sugar instead of regular brown sugar and toast instead of baguettes. overall I love this though and with a bit of vanilla ice cream this is wonderful