- 1 pound pumpkin flesh (cubed)
- 3 2/3 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1 eggs (beaten)
- Steam pumpkin flesh for about 10 mins until very tender. Remove, mash then set aside to cool.
- Mix flour, salt, fennel seeds and yeast. Add cooled pumpkin and 2/3 cup warm water and knead for 10 mins then place in a lightly oiled bowl, cover and let proof in a warm place for about 1 hour.
- Once doubled in size, turn dough out onto a floured surface and lightly knead for about 1 min to de-gas. Shape into a round ball, place on an oiled baking sheet, cover and set aside to double in size again, about 45 mins.
- Heat oven to 400°F. Brush bread with beaten egg, make 3-4 diagonal slashes in the top and bake for about 40 mins until bread sounds hollow when tapped on the bottom. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1910Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Pumpkin Yeast BreadChez CateyLou
The Best Pumpkin BreadThe Domestic Rebel
Pumpkin Yeast BreadA Day in the Life on the Farm
Pumpkin Zucchini BreadSix Sisters' Stuff
Pumpkin BreadBaked by an Introvert
Mason Jar Pumpkin BreadGarlic My Soul
Pumpkin Yeast BreadAnnie's Eats
Pumpkin Bread.Bet On Dinner
Pumpkin Yeast BreadI Cook And Paint
Garlic Pull Apart BreadCarmel Moments
Miracle BreadRecipes Chez Moi
Pumpkin Yeast BreadA Bread a Day
Championship Killer BreadHellmann's
Cinnamon Swirl Pumpkin Yeast BreadTracey's Culinary Adventures
Pumpkin Pull-Apart Yeast BreadCooking LSL
Simple One Hour Homemade BreadLa Fuji Mama
The Best Homemade White BreadRock Recipes
Downeast Maine Pumpkin BreadPeanut Blossom
Pumpkin Yeast BreadApple A Day
How To Make Sourdough BreadBBC
Pumpkin BreadPear Tree Kitchen
Pumpkin BreadCatz In The Kitchen
Pumpkin Yeast BreadNutmeg Nanny