Pumkin Gratin with Coral Lentil Purre with SaffronLolibox
Gratin dishes are decadent, creamy and dreamy. This recipe for Pumpkin Gratin with Coral Lentil Puree with Saffron is packed with hearty and healthy ingredients. The sweet pumpkin pairs perfectly with the palate pleasing lentils and Gruyere cheese. If you have been searching for the most mouthwatering side dish for your family dinner this weekend, then this is the one for you. We hope you love it as much as we do.
- 1 pumpkin (small)
- 1 cup lentils (coral)
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon saffron
- 1 gruyere cheese (grated)
- 1Wash the pumpkin with water.
- 2Cook in boiling water until a you can insert a knife in the hull easily, about 45 minutes.
- 3Cool the pumpkin, then cut off the top and remove the seeds.
- 4While the pumkin cools, prepare the mashed lentils.
- 5In a saucepan, add lentils and water.
- 6Bring the lentils to a boil, cover the pan, and cook for 15 minutes.
- 7Add salt and saffron, then mix.
- 8Add 50 grams of grated cheese.
- 9Mix well and pour the puree into the pumpkin.
- 10Sprinkle the remaining grated cheese on top.
- 11Broil in the oven for 15 minutes until the cheese is gratined.