- 1 1/4 pounds cooked pulled pork (warmed)
- 12 corn tortillas (5- or 6-inch, OR flour tortillas)
- 3 cups iceberg lettuce (OR romaine lettuce, shredded, about 1/4 head of iceberg or 1/2 small head of romaine)
- 1 cup salsa (purchased or homemade, or more to taste)
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Place two tortillas in the skillet and cook until warm and softened, about 30 seconds per side. Fill the tortillas with about 1 1/2 ounces of the pork, 1/4 cup of the lettuce, and 4 teaspoons of the salsa.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas and serve.
- * If you prefer to heat all of the tortillas at once, microwave them on high until warm and softened, 1 to 2 minutes.