- 1 pound cooked pulled pork
- 6 flour tortilla (9- to 10-inch)
- 6 cups romaine lettuce (chopped, about 1 head)
- 3/4 cup caesar salad dressing (purchased or homemade, plus more for serving)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Place a tortilla in the skillet and cook until warm and softened, about 30 seconds per side. Transfer to a work surface and arrange 1 cup of the romaine in a line across the tortilla, stopping about 2 inches short of one edge. Top with about 2 1/2 ounces of the pork, 2 tablespoons of the dressing, and about 2 1/2 tablespoons of the cheese. Fold one side of the tortilla up and over the fillings, tucking the fillings in tightly, then fold in the 2-inch edge. Continue rolling the tortilla toward the other side, securing it with a toothpick if necessary.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas. Serve additional dressing on the side, for dipping.
- * If you prefer to heat all of the tortillas at once, microwave them on high until warm and softened, 30 to 60 seconds.
Jillian L 8 Jun
It was okay. Made for an easy dinner. Can't say I'll make it again though