Pulled BBQ PorkKitchenAid
- 1 tablespoon barbecue seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (2 ½ to 3 pounds trimmed of excess fat and silver skin, and cut into 3 pieces)
- 1 onions (small, coarsely chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup chili sauce (prepared)
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard (prepared)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1Set KitchenAid® Heated Chef Bowl to 200°F and preheat. Combine barbecue seasoning, chili powder and red pepper in a small bowl. Rub meat pieces evenly with seasoning mixture. Once preheated, place onions in bottom of bowl. Place roast pieces on top of onions. Sprinkle minced garlic on top of roast.
- 2Combine molasses, chili sauce, vinegar, yellow mustard, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce in a small, separate bowl. Pour sauce evenly over meat. Cover and cook for 5 to 6 hours, or until roast is very tender. Turn off Heated Chef Bowl.
- 3Allow cooked mixture to cool for 30 minutes with lid off. Attach the Heated Chef Bowl and beater to stand mixer. Turn to Stir Speed and pulse on and off to shred pork and stir into sauce. Use caution as mixture may be hot. Serve immediately with split rolls or keep warm in bowl.