Puffed Rice and Marshmallow SquaresMadeleine Cocina
Three ingredients are all it takes to make a nostalgic treat that will bring the family together. This perfect recipe combines sweet marshmallows with your favorite puffed rice cereal for a nostagic treat. Once combined, and cooked and cooled, cut into squares and you have a delicious snack or party favorite. Everyone will smile with memories of childhood. This one recipe will make 32 servings, so bring them to the next family gathering.
- 9 cups marshmallows
- 9 cups Puffed Rice Cereal (plain or chocolate)
- 80 grams butter
- 1Grease a large baking dish with butter.
- 2Melt the butter in a large saucepan on medium low heat, add the marshmallows and mix until melted completely.
- 3Remove from the heat, add the cereal, and mix well.
- 4Press the mixture down into the baking dish with oiled hands.
- 5Let cool completely and cut into squares to serve.