Puffed Rice and Caramel CandyKooking
The wonderful part about Puffed Rice and Caramel Candy is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Puffed Rice and Caramel Candy is rich and flavorful. If you are searching for a fish dish that is creamy, packed with nutrients and has a hearty flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 120 grams baking chocolate
- Puffed Rice Cereal
- 1For the salted caramel, melt butter in a pot over medium heat.
- 2Just before butter melts, add sugar and stir with a wooden spoon until sugar dissolves.
- 3Stir constantly until the texture starts to thicken and bubble, about 3-4 minutes.
- 4Slowly whisk in the cream and continue to beat with whisk over low heat.
- 5When the caramel becomes uniform, increase the heat and beat every few minutes, for a total of 10 minutes.
- 6Turn off heat and let stand briefly before transferring caramel to a heat-resistant bowl.
- 7Let caramel cool to room temperature.
- 8Stir in vanilla extract and add salt to taste.
- 9Let cool completely.
- 10Tip: salted caramel may be stored in the refrigerator for up to a month.
- 11Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- 12Let it cool briefly.
- 13Tip: Always work with cooled chocolate. Brush chocolate onto mold with a brush.
- 14Chill briefly in the freezer.
- 15Place caramel and puffed rice in each mold.
- 16Chill briefly in the freezer.
- 17Brush molds with more chocolate and let cool completely.