- 2 cups quinoa (puffed)
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup dried cherry
- 1/2 cup roasted almonds (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup brown rice syrup (warmed.)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add all ingredients except syrup to bowl ofKitchenAid® Artisan Mini Stand Mixer. Attach bowl and flat beater to mixer.Turn to Speed 1 and drizzle in warmed syrup. Continue mixing until syrup is thoroughly dispersed. Spread mixture onto parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until quinoa is toasted. Cool on wire rack 1 hour or until firm. Cut into 10 bars.