Puffed Bunuelos with Orange CreamKooking
Sometimes when you are scouring through recipes to find the perfect one that will satisfy your sweet tooth and put smiles on your loved ones faces. This recipe forPuffed Bunuelos with Orange Cream combines three perfectly paired ingredients with a decadent and hearty taste that will leave your guests satisfied. The Puffed Bunuelos with Orange Cream recipe is a smooth and rich treat. If you want to experience pure palate pleasure, then try these sweet treats.
- 200 grams flour
- 50 grams butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 liter milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup anise liqueur
- 1 lemon peel
- ground cinnamon
- 1/2 liter milk
- 1 envelope Royal Custard
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange pulp
- 1In a saucepan, heat milk, water, anise, lemon peel, and a dash of salt and bring to a boil.
- 2When it begins to boil, add the flour all at once, stir the whole mixture well on a low heat.
- 3Increase the heat and continue stirring until the mixture separates from the walls of the pot.
- 4Remove from heat and wait for the dough to warm.
- 5Next, add the eggs one at a time.
- 6Add each egg after the previous one has been completely mixed into the dough.
- 7With a small spoon, scoop out balls of dough and fry in a skillet with plenty of hot oil.
- 8The oil must be hot, otherwise buñuelos will be raw on the inside.
- 9Oil is ready when bubbles form on wooden skewer when end is inserted into oil.
- 10Drain cooked buñuelos on a plate lined with paper towels to absorb excess oil.
- 11Sprinkle buñuelos with a mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
- 12Prepare the cream following the instructions on custard envelope but use 1/2 liter milk instead of ¾ liter indicated.
- 13When ready, add a tablespoon of orange pulp.
- 14Let cool.
- 15Use a pastry bag to fill buñuelos with cream.