This ain't your average Puff Pastry with Marinated Portuguese Sardines. This Puff Pastry with Marinated Portuguese Sardines recipe is packed with bold flavor to leave you and your guests wanting more. You will fall in love with this Puff Pastry with Marinated Portuguese Sardines recipe. Let us know about your experience in the comments below or give this recipe a star rating so others can follow along.We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
- 1 package puff pastry
- 2 cans sardines (marinated portuguese, with the bones removed)
- 1 eggs (for brushing)
- Cut the puff pastry into small squares.
- Pour the marinated sardines on each square.
- Cover with another piece of dough and pinch the edges to seal.
- Whisk an egg and brush each square with the egg.
- Bake for 20 minutes.