Chicken does not have to be boring. Nor do you have to spend all day in the kitchen preparing dinner. This recipe for Chicken, Cabbage Flowers and Radishes Puff Pastry Tart is decadent and hearty. The vegetables and herbs pair perfectly with the hea…
ty chicken meat. All that delicious flavor is then packed into a buttery and decadent puff pastry to create a tantalizing tart that is out of this world.
- 1/2 package Paris mushrooms (fresh)
- olive oil
- 1 puff pastry (fresh)
- 1/2 can corn
- 1/2 can soybeans
- 3 eggs
- 100 milliliters cream (skim, or soy cream)
- sea salt (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon dill
- nutmeg (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 6 cabbage (tips with flower)
- 2 radishes
- Preheat oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- Heat a little olive oil in a skillet and sauté mushrooms.
- Add shredded chicken and mix well.