Puff Pastry Nutella TreatsL'Antro dell'Alchimista
Think of these desserts as super-easy and less fussy napoleons, without the pastry cream and the need to chill before serving. To make them, two puff pastry pieces are sandwiched with Nutella (or other chocolate-nut spread) and generously dusted with powdered sugar to serve. After rolling out the pastry and cutting into small rectangles, the dough is piereced all over with a fork and sprinkled with powdered sugar, for baked-in sweetness.
- 1 sheet pastry dough (puff)
- powdered sugar
- 1Preheat the oven to 190C.
- 2Roll out the sheet of puff pastry dough and cut it into small rectangles.
- 3Make holes in the dough with a fork and sprinkle it with a generous amount of powdered sugar.
- 4Bake for 15 minutes.
- 5Let the puff pastry cool slightly, then spread some Nutella on each piece.
- 6Sandwich the puff pastry pieces by two and sprinkle with powdered sugar.