Just three ingredients are needed to make this awesome snack: puff pastry, seasoned tomato puree and Parmesan cheese. The hardest part? Cutting the dough into disks. All that's required from there is a topping of the sauce, a little bit of cheese and 15 minutes in a preheated oven. If they're too plain for you, add a few toppings that you fancy. These are best enjoyed the same day they're prepared.
- 1 sheet pastry dough (puff)
- tomato purée (prepared with oil, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and oregano)
- grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Roll out the sheet of dough and cut out the disks.
- Place a spoonful of the tomato puree mixture and some grated parmesan cheese on each disk.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove the mini-pizzas from the oven and serve hot.