- 1 apples
- 500 grams red onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cane sugar
- 50 milliliters raspberry vinegar
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- foie gras
- 1. Peel and dice the apple. Peel and thinly slice the onions.
- 2. Heat the olive oil in a pan and brown the onions and apple over low heat. Sprinkle with the cane sugar, mix and then add the raspberry vinegar. Season with salt and pepper and simmer for about 30 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally. The confit will become a beautiful brown color. Pour the confit into a jam jar and let it cool.
- 3. Preheat the oven to 350F
- 4. Unroll the puff pastry and cut out circles. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Poke the center with a fork (so the pastry will not puff up) and bake for about 10 minutes.
- 5. Remove the puff pastry from the oven.
- 6. Before serving, dice the foie gras. Spoon some of the onion confit onto the puff pastry. Place some diced foie gras in the center and season with pepper.
Keto Smoked Salmon Canapes With Lemon-Dill AioliBulletproof
Crab and Cucumber CanapésWilliams-Sonoma
Chicken & Mushroom CanapesValentina's Corner
Crab Meat CanapesFoodista
Salmon Tzatziki CanapésWillow Bird Baking
Crab and Cucumber CanapésTaste
Foie Gras with Date Purée and PomegranateEpicurious
Clam CanapésA Dish of Daily Life
Watermelon CanapésForking Delicious
Foie Gras Creme Brulee Recipe (+Giveaway)Pham Fatale
Apple & Crab CanapesEveryDay with Rachael Ray
Lamb Meatballs With Foie Gras Sauce, Mint And PecorinoFood Republic
Fruit and Cheese CanapéNew York Style Snacks
Spicy Chicken CanapésDiverse Dinners
Pan-Seared Foie Gras With Spiced Citrus PuréeSerious Eats
Steamed Foie Gras Or How To Easily Make Foie GrasOn dine chez Nanou
Mini BLTs CanapesCDKitchen
Tweet's Deviled Ham CanapeCooking On The Ranch.
Smoked Salmon Canapes with Cream Cheese and Raspberry Fruit SpreadUmami
BLT CanapesCooking for My Peace of Mind