- 1 box instant chocolate pudding
- 3/4 cup milk (skim works fine)
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- 8 ounces cool whip (Extra Creamy)
- chocolate instant pudding mix (White, with Kahlua instead of Bailey's., Use slightly less than 1/2 Cup or it will taste too boozy.)
- instant pudding mix
- chocolate instant pudding mix (with Mint Bailey's or peppermint schnapps.)
- 1/3 cup amaretto (instead of the Bailey's.)
- 1 banana instant pudding mix (yet, but imagine that, and Brandy or Rum would be divine. If someone tries this combo, let me know how it turns out!)
Wendy S. 9 Dec 2017
Lori S. The cool whip is a MUST !!!! You don't taste the alcohol because it folded in the cool whip. Its fluffier, fills more cups. Even the guys like them. I make pudding shots for the football games, and they are a hit. I have not made the same shot yet. It's a mystery every week.
Elizabeth S. 29 Jun 2016
I made these and everyone loves them!!. Lori S. the coolwhip will calm the alcohol down so that both the men and ladies will LOVE them and it will help them freeze faster.
Lori S. 22 Nov 2015
I really liked making them. However i didn't make it with coolwhip (last minute job) but i am wondering what does the whip cream do to the alcohol?? My pudding shots were STRONG.. the men liked them but the ladies shyed away. Same thing happend with my jello shots but i was able to work that out., I was just curious what the cool whip does that i couldn't think of scientificly for the overall shot. I really enjoyed trying all the things you are offereing,, its the coolwhip that has me baffeled. thanks!