- 15 ounces cannellini beans (850 g, rinsed)
- 3 ounces shallots (roasted, chopped)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves (chopped)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- Add beans, shallots, 3 tablespoons olive oil, and all remaining ingredients except paprika to Bowl of KitchenAid® Artisan Mini Stand Mixer. Attach Bowl and Scraper Flat Paddle to mixer. Turn to Speed 1 and stir 30 seconds. Turn to speed 4 and mix 60 seconds. Turn to speed 6 and mix 60 seconds or until smooth.
- Transfer to serving dish. Drizzle with remaining olive oil and sprinkle with paprika.