Provencal Twists with Sundried Tomato PestoOn dine chez Nanou
If you start your dinner off right with an appetizer or bread that everyone will love, then you are guaranteed to have a wonderful evening with loved ones. This recipe for Provencal Twists with Sundried Tomato Pesto is rich, flavorful and decadent. The secret ingredient in this recipe is the aromatic and hearty spice mix called herbs de provence. Those herbs with the sundried tomatoes are a match made in heaven.
- 250 grams flour
- 20 grams parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence
- 5 grams dry yeast
- warm water (10 cl.)
- 40 grams sun-dried tomato pesto
- 10 grams tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1With an electric mixer, combine all ingredients and knead for 3/4 minutes until smooth.
- 2Cover and set aside for 30 minutes.
- 3Roll out the dough to a thickness of 4 mm. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese and tap with the rolling pin to make it stick to the dough.
- 4If the dough is too soft, put it in the freezer for 10 minutes to harden.
- 5Cut into strips 10cm long and 0.5cm wide and twist them.
- 6Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchement paper.
- 7Cover and set aside for 1 hour.
- 8Preheat oven to 430F.
- 9Bake for 5 -7 minutes, until golden.