- 1 pound pork cutlets (fresh leg of pork or tenderloin)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon butter
- If necessary pound cutlets to 1/4-inch thickness. Heat oil In large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pork cutlets with mixture of flour, salt and pepper. Sauté 3-4 minutes per side, until golden. Remove cutlets to a plate, cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add broth, vinegar, tomato paste, onion and thyme to skillet; bring to a boil, scraping up brown bits on bottom of pan. Simmer about 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove pan from heat, stir in butter; spoon over cutlets and serve.