- flatbread dough
- 3 ounces prosciutto
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 4 ounces chicken (cooked and shredded)
- 3 calabrian chilis (depending on heat tolerance, ¼-inch slices)
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella
- Place the Smart Oven+ Baking Stone Attachment in oven. Select STONE BAKE mode and preheat to 450°F.
- Place prosciutto on parchment paper and place paper on preheated Baking Stone and bake until crisp, 5-7 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- Shape flatbread dough into rustic oval shape on cornmeal-dusted parchment paper. Spread pesto over dough; then top with chicken and Calabrian chilis. Tear mozzarella and arrange over top. Transfer flatbread to Baking Stone and bake 10-12 minutes until crisp and puffed.