- 1 prebaked pizza crusts
- 1 cup Bertolli® Arrabbiata Sauce
- 1/2 cup fontina cheese (shredded, or mozzarella cheese, about 2 oz.)
- 2 cups rocket leaves
- 1 ounce prosciutto (thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon pinenuts
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven 450°.
- Evenly spread Sauce on crust, then top with Fontina cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with prosciutto. Arrange arugula in center of pizza, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and pine nuts. Drizzle Olive Oil and vinegar over arugula.