- 5 ounces prosciutto (shaved)
- 9 ounces frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained well)
- 13 3/4 ounces artichoke bottoms (drained and chopped)
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 16 ounces crescent dinner rolls
- Tear prosciutto into small uneven pieces; set aside about 1/4 torn prosciutto for final garnish. Squeeze spinach in paper toweling, or against the side of a strainer to remove as much excess moisture as possible. In medium bowl stir together spinach, 3/4 of the prosciutto, artichoke, cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and garlic pepper.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Unroll dough into 4 rectangles. Place crosswise in ungreased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan; press dough over bottom and 1 inch up sides of pan to form crust. Press perforations to seal so dough is one smooth sheet. Bake 12 minutes, until light golden brown. Remove from oven; spread prosciutto mixture evenly over crust, top with reserved pieces of prosciutto, arranging evenly over top. Bake for 8-10 minutes longer, until topping is thoroughly heated through. Cut tart into 1 1/2-inch squares to serve warm.