Prosciutto PaniniBest Foods
- 8 slices peasant bread (Italian)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- rocket leaves
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/2 pound prosciutto
- 7 ounces roasted red peppers, drained
- 4 tablespoons butter (I Can't Believe It's Not, !® Spread)
- 1Evenly spread 4 bread slices with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, then layer with arugula, mozzarella, prosciutto and roasted peppers. Top with remaining 4 bread slices, then coat outside of sandwich with Spread.
- 2Cook sandwiches in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, turning once, 4 minutes or until sandwiches are golden and cheese is melted. Serve warm.