Nothing like a Printed Raspberry/Rhubarb Jelly Roll to brghten up your day. This Printed Raspberry/Rhubarb Jelly Roll recipe also makes for a perfect childrens lunch. Prepare this Printed Raspberry/Rhubarb Jelly Roll recipe the night before and pack in your kids lunchboxes. You will not be let down by this Printed Raspberry/Rhubarb Jelly Roll recipe. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or give this Printed Raspberry/Rhubarb Jelly Roll recipe a star rating so others can follow along!
- 10 grams softened butter
- 10 grams powdered sugar
- 10 grams egg whites
- 10 grams flour
- Few drops of food dye
- 2 eggs
- 60 grams sugar
- 50 grams flour
- raspberry (/ rhubarb jam)
- Prepare the decorating batter. Mix softened butter and sugar, add egg white and flour.
- Add the food dye. Mix well, until incorporated.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or silicone sheet, draw small motifs using a pastry bag.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare the cake. Whisk the eggs with sugar until fluffy.
- Add the flour and mix.
- Pour the batter on the frozen baking sheet and completely covering decorations.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, unmold the cake and roll it in a damp cloth (drawings on top)
- Let cool.
- Carefully unroll the cake and spread the jam (roll up tightly).
- Wrap with plastic and refrigerate until set.
|Calories200Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.