Both chefs and pastry chefs alike proudly proclaim their love for pressure cookers, and you will too once you discover how many ways you can use a pressure cooker as a time saving kitchen tool. Take this pudding, for example, which calls for exactly four ingredients, and that's it. The pudding is mixed together, poured into the lined mold, and then steamed in the cooker in just ten minutes. Let cool, umold, chill, and serve.
- liquid caramel
- 6 eggs
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 500 milliliters milk
- Spread liquid caramel in a pudding mold with a cover.
- Place eggs, sugar and milk in a bowl and mix well with an electric mixer.
- Pour mix into mold and seal.
- Place pudding mold in pressure cooker and add water until container is half submerged.
- Close pressure cooker well.
- Cook over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat.
- Cook for 10 minutes and remove from heat.
- Let pressure cooker cool completely before opening.
- Let cool and remove pudding from pan.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.