Need a light lunch in a pinch? These breadsticks are seasoned with dijon mustard, thyme, and parsley and sprinkled with cheese for a savory bread that partners wonderfully with hardboiled eggs for a complete meal in a hurry.
- 2 large brown eggs
- 1 slice sourdough bread (cut in sticks)
- melted butter
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- ground black pepper (freshly)
- 1 cup grating cheese
- parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees Celsius.
- 2Whisk together butter and Dijon mustard, then pour over the bread sticks.
- 3Sprinkle with salt, pepper, the two cheeses, parsley, and thyme.
- 4Bake for about 20 minutes in the oven.
- 5Set aside.
- 6Boil the eggs for exactly 6 minutes.
- 7Quickly rinse with cold water.
- 8Remove egg shell and place peeled egg in an eggcup.
- 9Serve with a teaspoon and pieces of bread sticks.