Président Marinated in HerbsO Meu Tempero
Here's a lovely way to welcome guests to a dinner party or other gathering: Marinate mozzarella cheese with salt and pepper to taste, fresh cilantro and rosemary, chopped garlic, and a generous amount of olive oil for as little as a few minutes to infuse the cheese with incredible flavor. You'll want to use the best quality extra virgin olive oil here. Serve with sliced baguette, as is or toasted.
- 1 President Cheese Spread
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 1 garlic cloves (squeezed or chopped)
- extra-virgin olive oil (to taste)
- 1 baguette (large)
- 1Cut the cheese into thin slices.
- 2Season with salt, pepper, herbs and garlic.
- 3Sprinkle generously with olive oil and leave to marinate for a few minutes. Serve with slices of baguette or alternatively toast.