If you find it fun to try new ethnic recipes, then this is a fantastic and flavorful bread worth breaking with friends and family. The delicious dough should be shaped like a baguette. The flavorful confit that is packed into the bread once baked is out of this world. Try this dish as an appetizer or light lunch option. We hope you love it as much as we do. Enjoy!
- 300 grams flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- warm water (22 cl.)
- fresh mint
- In the food processor bowl, add the flour, yeast, water, and salt
- With the hook attachment, knead the dough for a few minutes.
- Remove the dough from the food processor, place in a bowl, cover with a clean cloth, and let rise for 1 hour in a warm place.
- Shape the dough into a long and flat baguette.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cover the bread and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cover the bread with aluminum foil and bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
- The aluminum foil helps the bread to not brown too much and remain soft.
- Let cool.
- Cut in half lengthwise.
- Spread the inside of the bread with the Minthail confit.
- Bake for another 10 minutes.