- 500 broccoli (split them into small flowerets, washed and drained.)
- 10 prawns (cut tail and head.)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped.)
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt (is required.)
- 50 milliliters water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (for saute)
- 100 milliliters water
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Mix sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Heat frying pan with vegetable oil, add garlic and ginger garlic paste sauting until fragrant and brownish.
- Add shrimps, stir until reddish.