Prawn and Cuttlefish Rice with its own SauceKooking
Once in a while you will find a recipe that stands the test of time for decadence and pure bliss. This recipe for Prawn and Cuttlefish Rice with its own Sauce is one to keep on hand for any holiday, special occasion or celebration. With the richness and delicious taste, this recipe is full of flavor. it is a little bit of heaven in each bite. The hardest part of this delicious recipe, is deciding who will get to enjoy the other corners with you. Make a batch this weekend.
- 300 grams prawns
- 700 milliliters water
- 3 saffron (strands of)
- 4 cuttlefish (small fresh)
- 1 green onions
- virgin olive oil (Exta)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 250 grams rice (round grain)
- 1Peel prawns.
- 2In a large pot, cook heads and shells in boiling water, along with a few strands of saffron.
- 3Chop the cuttlefish, reserving the sauce and ink.
- 4Dice the onion and fry in the pan with a little olive oil, along with the cuttlefish.
- 5When onion is almost translucent, add chopped garlic, tomato paste, sauce, cuttlefish ink and rice.
- 6Stir constantly and fry for a couple of minutes.
- 7Sprinkle with paprika.
- 8Immediately add hot, strained prawn broth.
- 9Season with salt, if needed.
- 10Wiggle pan, boil on high heat for five minutes, then reduce heat and boil for 10 additional minutes, adding the prawns after 5 minutes.
- 11It is very important not to stir rice.
- 12Only move the pan a little to redistribute broth, so that mixture cook evenly.
- 13Turn off the heat and let stand for a couple of minutes.