Praline Pastry CreamLolibox
If you are searching for a creamy and dreamy dessert to serve at your next intimate family dinner, then try this recipe for individual serving Praline Pastry Cream. It is rich and flavorful. The recipe combines chocolate with hazelnuts and other ingredients into a decadent dessert that you can spoon into personal ramekins. Watch your family's faces when you set this dish in front of them after a delicious dinner.
- 25 grams corn starch
- 1/2 milk
- 65 grams chocolate (with hazelnuts, melted)
- 20 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Dissolve the cornstarch in 4 tablespoons of milk. Set aside.
- 2In a medium saucepan, combine remaining milk, melted chocolate,and sugar.
- 3Bring to a boil, and add cornstarch mixture.
- 4Whisk until thickened, about 2-3 minutes.
- 5Add vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- 6Divide mixture into ramekins and refrigerate until set.