Super easy gingerbread, in about an hour. Just mix together the ingredients and bake. You’ll be smelling the savory spices in no time. Featuring rye flour and coffee, you’ll appreciate the bold flavor.
- 500 grams rye flour
- 500 grams liquid honey (I used acacia honey)
- 350 milliliters water
- 6 grams baking soda
- 1 coffee (spoon gingerbread spices, or 1 coffee spoon cinnamon plus 1/2 cofee spoon anise powder plus 1/4 coffee spoon clove powder)
- Preheat your oven to 180 °C
- In a bowl, pour the flour, spices, baking soda. In a saucepan heat the honey and water. Gradually pour into the bowl and mix with a wooden spoon. Put the dough in a cake mold lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 1 hour, check the cooking with a knife's blade.