Potatoes With Sauerkraut and Crunched Smoked Turkey HamFOODISTA
- 6 small potatoes (peeled and cut in half)
- 2 cups sauerkraut (with pickling liquid, about)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup turkey ham (cubed smoked)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove (finely chopped)
- Into a big enough pot, put potatoes, salt, and black pepper. Cover with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add sauerkraut with pickling liquid, bring to a boil again, lower heat to medium, and cook until potatoes are soft, approximately 15 minutes. Drain the liquid, cover the pot, and set aside.
- Into a hot skillet over medium heat, pour olive oil and add cubed smoked turkey ham. Cook until ham becomes browned and crunchy. Don't forget to add garlic to ham 2-3 minutes before ham is done.
- Onto each plate arrange 6 potato halves, half of the sauerkraut, and pour over hot olive oil with crunched turkey ham. For those who are not meat fans, just olive oil and garlic will give the same delicious tasty results!