Potato, Ham, and Mozzarella Cheese GratinReceitas Da Felicidade!
Got too much thyme on your hands? If so, this is the recipe for you. This savory dish is loaded with ham, potatoes, and mozarella cheese. To make a great story even better, the previous ingredients are then doused in creamy white sauce. Topped with breadcrumbs, rosemary, and thyme, this hearty recipe is a surefire way to win the hearts of your family, colleagues, and friends. For best results, allow fifty minutes for baking time.
- 4 sliced potatoes (boiled)
- 200 milliliters Béchamel Sauce (or white sauce)
- sliced ham
- 1 mozzarella cheese (sliced)
- bread crumbs (as needed)
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Arrange the potato slices on the bottom of a buttered oven-proof platter.
- 3Add a layer of ham and mozzarella slices, cover with white sauce, and add a final layer of potato slices.
- 4Pour white sauce on top, and sprinkle with breadcrumbs, rosemary, and fresh thyme.
- 5Bake to gratin for about 50 minutes.