Got too much thyme on your hands? If so, this is the recipe for you. This savory dish is loaded with ham, potatoes, and mozarella cheese. To make a great story even better, the previous ingredients are then doused in creamy white sauce. Topped with breadcrumbs, rosemary, and thyme, this hearty recipe is a surefire way to win the hearts of your family, colleagues, and friends. For best results, allow fifty minutes for baking time.
- 4 sliced potatoes (boiled)
- 200 milliliters bechamel sauce (or white sauce)
- ham slices
- 1 mozzarella cheese (sliced)
- breadcrumbs (as needed)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Arrange the potato slices on the bottom of a buttered oven-proof platter.
- Add a layer of ham and mozzarella slices, cover with white sauce, and add a final layer of potato slices.
- Pour white sauce on top, and sprinkle with breadcrumbs, rosemary, and fresh thyme.
- Bake to gratin for about 50 minutes.