This traditional recipe is often made at parties or with friends at a gathering. If you have had traditional Potato and Polish Sausage Salad recipe will shock you wiith how delicious it is. Prepare this Potato and Polish Sausage Salad as you want to cater to your style and taste preferences. Let us know your thoughts about this Potato and Polish Sausage Salad in the comments below. We are confident you will enjoy this Potato and Polish Sausage Salad recipe.
- 5 potatoes (small)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 sausages (polish)
- 2 green onions (minced)
- 1/4 cup pickles (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (minced)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar (or pickle juice)
- Put the potatoes in a pot of cold water and salt and then bring the water to a boil. Cook them until they become somewhat soft. Remove them from the water and let them cool off.
- Saute the sausages in a skillet on medium until cooked through, about 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Coat the potatoes with the oil and add to the skillet on medium heat. Cook until lightly browned.
- Add the onions, pickles, and parsley to a bowl. Dice the sausages and add them to the along with the potatoes.
- In a small bowl, add the mayonnaise, mustard, and vinegar and whisk together.
- Pour the dressing into the bowl and mix well.
- Serve on a plate.
|Calories560Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.