It can be difficult to pick the perfect pastry or confection when up against so many recipes. This truly decadent recipe for Potato and Crispy Tomatoes Waffles is so rich and dreamy, your taste buds should be screaming for a bite right now! The recipe combines the buttery flakiness of the puff pastry with white chocolate and fresh orange juice and creamy mascarpone cheese for a creamy, sweet and rich dessert that will please the palate.
- 500 grams potatoes
- 1 onions
- 1 garlic cloves
- 20 ounces evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- oil (3 cl.)
- 120 grams flour
- 60 grams grating cheese
- 1 package dried tomatoes
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Peel the potatoes, onion, and garlic, then grate in a food processor.
- In a bowl, mix the grated ingredients with evaporated milk, eggs, oil, flour, cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Mix well and and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Cook the waffles in an oiled and preheated waffle iron according to the maker's instructions.