- 6 tablespoons i can't believe it's not butter! spread
- 1/3 cup onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds all potato purpos (peeled and very thinly sliced)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Add 1 tablespoon melted I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in 1-1/2-quart shallow casserole; set aside.
- Combine remaining 5 tablespoons melted Spread, onion, salt, basil, thyme and pepper in small bowl. Arrange 1/3 of the potato slices in a circular pattern in casserole. Spoon 1/3 of the Spread mixture over potatoes. Repeat layers two times.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes. Remove cover and bake an additional 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.