- 600 grams potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 400 grams carrots (peeled and diced)
- 1 onions (large, peeled and diced)
- 20 grams butter (or margarine)
- 1 liter vegetable stock
- 300 grams chanterelle (fresh)
- 1 bunch chives (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 250 grams sausage meat
- 150 grams crème fraîche
- Heat the butter in a large saucepan and sauté the onions, potatoes and carrots until soft. Season. Add the stock and bring to a boil, then cover and leave to simmer for 15-20 mins.
- Clean chanterelles by washing several times and draining on paper towels. Halve chanterelles if they are large. Season the ground pork and form into bite size meatballs.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and cook the meatballs evenly for 3 mins. Remove meatballs, add chanterelles and sauté for 4-5 mins. Season.
- Put the sautéed onions, potatoes and carrots in a blender with the stock and purée. Pour soup into a saucepan, add meatballs and heat through. Season. Ladle soup into cups or deep plates and top with a dollop of sour cream and chanterelles. Garnish with chives.
PER SERVING *
|Calories700Calories from Fat450|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat450|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Potato Soup with Chanterelles and MeatballsRecipesPlus
Vegan Chanterelle PitasElephantastic vegan
Stewed ChanterellesUkrainian Recipes
Slow Cooker Meatball and Potato SoupLife Currents
Albondigas (Mexican Meatball Soup)Just a Pinch
Potato and Meatball SoupRecipesPlus
Potato & Meatball SoupEating Out Loud!
Chanterelle TacosTurntable Kitchen
Creamy Meatballs and PotatoesBetty Crocker
Slow Cooker Pesto Potato Soup with MeatballsLife Currents
Fricassee of ChanterellesBon Appétit
Chanterelle PotatoesEat Smarter
CHANTERELLE RISOTTOFlourishing Foodie
Crock Pot Italian Meatball SoupRecipes That Crock
Meatball and Potato SoupCandy's Farm House Pantry
Pasta with Chanterelle MushroomsMartha Stewart