Potato Skins with Turkey and Low-fat CheeseRecetas del Señor Señor
Requiring just three simple ingredients, these Potato Skins with Turkey and low-fat Cheese make a great game day snack. Baked instead of friend, these potato skins are a healthier alternative to fries. Filled with a creamy potato, turkey ham, and grated cheese mixture, the potato skins are baked until golden. Ready in less than an hour, these Potato Skins with Turkey and low-fat Cheese make a great appetizer or a fun addition to the dinner table.
- turkey ham (or turkey breast slices, chopped)
- low-fat cheese (grated)
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Poke holes in the potatoes, wrap them in aluminum foil and roast in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes until potatoes are soft.
- 3Cut into halves. Remove some of the inner part of the potato.
- 4Mix the potato with chopped meat and cheese. Place back into the oven and bake until the cheese melts.