This ain't your average Potato Rolls recipe. This Potato Rolls recipe is packed with bold flavor to leave you and your guests wanting more. You will fall in love with this Potato Rolls recipe. Let us know about your experience in the comments below or give this recipe a star rating so others can follow along.We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
- 400 grams all purpose flour
- 100 grams strong flour
- 250 grams starchy potatoes (cooked and mashed)
- warm water (approximately 50 ml)
- 7 grams dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon malt (approximately 5 gr.)
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven and when it reaches 50C, turn it off.
- Combine the two types of flour with the yeast and the malt. Add the potatoes and begin kneading with the mixer on high speed, adding the warm water a little at a time and adding the salt.
- When the dough begins to come together into a ball, place it on a work surface and knead by hand (the dough will be slightly sticky). Flour the dough and place it in a bowl, cover with a damp cloth and place it in the preheated oven.
- After one hour, cut the dough into pieces and shape them into rolls.
- Place the rolls on a wax paper lined baking sheet, with some space between each roll, and let them rise for an additional 30 minutes.
- Turn on the oven to 200C.
- Then, brush the rolls with egg yolk beaten with some oil and some water.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until golden.
|Calories570Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.