- 1 pound ground pork
- 5 ounces scalloped potatoes mix
- 1/2 cup onions (chopped)
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano (crushed)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 eggs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- Prepare scalloped potato mix in an 8x8-inch baking dish according to package directions. Bake for minimum time called for on package.
- Meanwhile cook ground pork and onion in large skillet until meat is browned and onion is tender; drain well. Stir in tomato sauce, oregano, garlic powder and cinnamon. In a bowl combine yogurt, milk, egg and Parmesan; mix well.
- Remove baked potato mixture from oven; spread meat evenly on top. Pour egg-yogurt mixture over all. Return to oven for about 15 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes; cut into squares toserve.