- 1 pound ground pork
- 5 ounces scalloped potatoes mix
- 1/2 cup onions (chopped)
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano (crushed)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 eggs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1Prepare scalloped potato mix in an 8x8-inch baking dish according to package directions. Bake for minimum time called for on package.
- 2Meanwhile cook ground pork and onion in large skillet until meat is browned and onion is tender; drain well. Stir in tomato sauce, oregano, garlic powder and cinnamon. In a bowl combine yogurt, milk, egg and Parmesan; mix well.
- 3Remove baked potato mixture from oven; spread meat evenly on top. Pour egg-yogurt mixture over all. Return to oven for about 15 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes; cut into squares toserve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories530Calories from Fat280|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat280|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Sautéed Chicken Breasts In Garlic Olive Oil with Mixed MushroomsSonoma Farm
O-M-G BEST Crockpot Chicken EVERSerendipity And Spice
One Pot Creamy Parmesan Chicken with Mushroom RiceThe Recipe Critic
Caramelized Chicken with Mushroom Sauce and Grilled Herb BreadHow Sweet It Is
Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Brown Butter Garlic Lemon SauceThe Recipe Critic
#5. Shredded Chicken TacosWeekend Collective
Dijon-Maple Baked Chicken ThighsYummly
Chicken with Rosemary Butter SauceLet's Dish
Sheet Pan Chicken & Veggies (Easy, 30 Minutes, Gluten-Free)Nutrition to Fit
Man-Pleasing ChickenWitty in the City
Vegan Scalloped PotatoesSun Warrior
Scalloped PotatoesGimme Some Oven
Parmesan Red PotatoesNaturally Ella
Crispy Cheese and Bacon PotatoesBarefeet In The Kitchen
Baked Hasselback PotatoesAs Easy As Apple Pie
Skillet Sweet PotatoesHealthy. Happy. Smart.
The Best Pan-Fried Breakfast PotatoesThe Foodie Patootie
Potatoes Au GratinOnce Upon A Chef
Instant Pot Parmesan Ranch PotatoesRecipe Teacher